Employment Law *
At Cantillons Solicitors we act for and advise both employers and employees. Amongst the areas in which our Employment Law Department advises clients are the following:
- Unfair Dismissal Cases
- Constructive Dismissal Cases
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Equality/Discrimination Issues
- Work Related Contracts
- Employee’s Rights and Duties
- Employer’s Duties, Obligations and Rights
- Notice Periods in an Employment Situation
- Overtime, Rest Time, Breaks and Holiday Entitlements
- Pension Rights and Obligations
- Terms of Employment Information
- Representation at all Employer/Employee Tribunals including the Work Relations Commission and before all courts
- Advice in relation to Internal Grievance Procedures for Complaints Lodged
- Advice re Disciplinary Procedures in an Employment Context
- Workplace Policy Documents on Discipline, Bullying, Sick Leave, etc.
- Entitlements to Maternity Leave, Parental Leave, Adoptive Leave etc.
- Injury at work/Employers Liability
- Maternity Entitlements/Dispute
- Pay Disputes
Contact us at Cantillons Solicitors at +353 (0)21 -4275673 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage of any award or settlement.