Personal Injury Litigation *
Local Authority Claims *
We have many years experience of taking actions against Local Authorities. We have advised clients in taking proceedings in relation to:
- Planning disputes with Local Authorities.
- We have instituted proceedings for persons injured by Local Authorities, for example due to defective footpaths or roads.
- We have acted for motorists and pedestrians who have had accidents due to the defective nature of a road or footpath.
- We have acted for a number of employees of Local Authorities who have been injured during the course of their work.
Contact us at Cantillons Solicitors at +353 (0)21 -4275673 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.