Licensing / Pubs / Hotels *

We have acted for Publicans and Hoteliers in obtaining appropriate licenses.  We advise Publicans and Hoteliers in relation to legal issues that arise in their industries.

We advise on both licensing matters and other issues that arise, including employment matters, accidents, etc. 

We have obtained Intoxicating Liquor Licences for premises that were not previously licensed.

Contact us at Cantillons Solicitors at +353 (0)21 -4275673 or [email protected] if you would like more information.

* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.