Claims Against the HSE *

If you are a patient who has suffered an injury due to Medical Negligence, then we can advise you and represent you in respect of any claim against the HSE. See Medical & Dental Negligence Section.

If you are an employee of the HSE and have suffered an injury or were wronged during the course of your employment, we can advise and represent you.

We advise on:-

  • Personal Claims
  • Healthcare workers
  • Employment Law
  • Employers Liability and Injury at Work

If you have suffered an injury whilst attending at a HSE premises, then we can advise you and take proceedings on your behalf.  For example, if you have fallen in a HSE Hospital and suffered an injury we can represent you.

See Personal Injury Litigation Section.

Contact us at Cantillons Solicitors at +353 (0)21 -4275673 or [email protected] if you would like more information.

* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.